- Alright Alright – 26
- Coach K – 25
- F-150 – 20
- Teasip – 19
- aarrgghh – 14
- Ina – 13
- Chairman Mao – 12
- Eruzione – 11
- Pepper – 10 Icebox – 10
- Ant Man – 9
- Special Sauce – 7 Boomer – 7 Splash – 7
- Neutered – 6 Plus One – 6 Isiah – 6
- Goldie – 4 Spread – 4
- Jorts – 3 Gold Digger – 3 Sleeveless – 3
- Clipboard – 2 Eli – 2 Fortran – 2 Wolf – 2 Hotty Toddy – 2 Podcast – 2
- C+ – 1 Gambler – 1 Happy Trail (FNG) – 1 Snowden (FNG) – 1 Fish Stick (FNG) – 1 Panda – 1
Teams have been announced. The games are on the calendar (February 10th – February 24th). Prizes will be awarded to the winning team and the individuals that win medals. All we need now are the rules. Here they are:
Medals will be awarded in the following manner:
Gold Medal (3 points):
- Emotional Headlocking. An FNG is EH’ed by one of the team members and posts for a workout.
- Perfect Week. A member of the team completes the perfect week by attending all 5 workouts.
Silver Medal (2 points):
- Kotters. A former member of the PAX is brought back into the fold. If a PAX recruits a former F3 guy that hasn’t been to a workout in 2018.
- Consistent Week. A member of the team attends 3 workouts in a week.
Bronze Medal (1 point):
- Posting. Each workout that a PAX attends will give his team a bronze medal.
- Down Range. If a PAX posts in another F3 Region.
In addition to the team competition, medals will also be awarded to individuals at the end of the Games for the following categories.
- All-Around – this will be measured by total points
- Emotional Headlocking – this will be measured by total FNG’s
- Kotters – this will be measured by former PAX brought back to F3
- Attendance – this will be measured by attendance (no bonus points will be given for perfect weeks)
All team captains are ineligible for individual medals (Alright Alright, Coach K, F-150, Teasip).
Additional Rule: Any PAX recruited, whether an FNG or a former F3 PAX, will be placed on the team that recruits them and will be able to score points for that team throughout the games.
I hope you are all looking forward to this competition. I know I am. I’m also pumped for our Opening Ceremony at Ozona on Friday night. Bring spouses, girlfriends, and single women for Teasip and Coach K.
This past week we tied our highest attended week of workouts. Let’s continue pushing forward to make each other stronger and better. Remember F3’s mission is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership. Our workouts never get easier, we only get stronger.
Bootcamp Workout, Glencoe Park AO (Eastside playground), 5:30-6:15 AM, Icebox on Q
Bootcamp Workout, Caruth Park AO (Parking lot), 5:45-6:30 AM, Aarrgghh on Q
Running Workout W/ Pain Stations, #Katytrailthursday AO (La Madeline Parking Lot), 5:30-6:15 AM, Teasip on Q
Bootcamp Workout, La Madeline (Parking Lot), 5:30-6:15 AM, TBD on Q
Bootcamp Workout, Burleson Park AO (Park on Southside), 7:00-8:00 AM, Pepper on Q
February 9th & 10th F3 Dallas is honoring the Winter Olympics with a F3 Dallas Olympiad. Our opening ceremonies will be at Ozona Grill and Bar on Friday night. This is a special 2nd F Happy Hour to bring your wife, girlfriend, etc. On Saturday, February 10, we will have the opening day of games during our workout. Mark your Calendar and reach out to other men to introduce them to F3. We will be split up into teams where points will be awarded through the workouts. Teams will be announced in the coming week.
After a bitterly cold week entering into a warm weekend we have 5 opportunities to get better this week.
Bootcamp Workout, Glencoe Park AO (Eastside playground), 5:30-6:15 AM, Pepper on Q
Bootcamp Workout, Caruth Park AO (Parking lot), 5:45-6:30 AM, Splash on Q
Running Workout W/ Pain Stations, #Katytrailthursday AO (La Madeline Parking Lot), 5:30-6:15 AM, TBD on Q
Bootcamp Workout, La Madeline (Parking Lot), 5:30-6:15 AM, F150 on Q
Bootcamp Workout, Burleson Park AO (Park on Southside), 7:00-8:00 AM, TBD on Q
We have a 2nd F Happy Hour on February 9 at Ozona Grill and Bar, this is a special HH to have M’s and new me join us.