BB courtesy of Hi-Liter – DR from F3 Carpex. Thanks for the Q, sir. Look forward to having you back.
- 19 HIM at Caruth Park in Dallas, TX did some work CarPex-style. 1 for the Hi-Liter Heatup EC. Welcome FNG, Plinko!
The Warmup (Hi-Liter)
- Pledge of Allegiance at the flag.
- Run out of the park and around to the tennis court entrance, circle up at the ball diamond for: 5 Good Mornings, 10 Windmills, 15 SFAC, 15 OH Claps, 15 Seal Claps, 15 RSFAC
- Jack Webb (1 to 4) Merkins and Hallelujahs.
- Find a partner.
- Dora 2-3-4: 200 Merkins, 300 Squats, 400 LBCs; Partner 1 does exercises while Partner 2 sprints across the field to the tree line and back.
- Mosey to the tennis courts.
- Wall of Fire: everyone in People’s Chair while one man at a time comes off the wall for 3 Burpos.
- Back with your partner.
- Australian Suicides: Partner 1 does AMRAP Australian Mt. Climbers while Partner does a three station Suicide run across the double tennis court. Flap jack. 2x.
- Mosey back to the field.
- AYG to the tree line.
- 30 Boxcutters IC
- 20 Side Plank Star Crunches.
- So honored to lead today, Dallas. Thanks for making room for YHC.
- Awesome 3rdF pre-beatdown. Keep it up!
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
PAX: Belk Bowl, Aaarrrggghhh, Kumquat (Huntersville), Teasip, Hi-Liter (Carpex), Coach K, Icebox, Rump Roast, Special Sauce, F150, King of Beers (Asheville), Natty Daddy (Asheville)
QIC: Alright Alright
AO: Glencoe Park
F3 DISCLAIMER & WELCOME: Given
- Super 21 (#1 – #10)
- Mosey to Goal Line
- Super 21 (#11 – #13)
- 21 Lunges – Alternating Legs (IC)
- Super 21 (#14 – #15)
- 21 yd. Backward Run (down and back)
- Super 21 (#16)
- 21 Squat Jumps (OYO)
- Super 21 (#17)
- 21 Prisoner Get-Ups (OYO)
- Super 21 (#18)
- 21 High Knees (OYO – sets)
- Super 21 (#19)
- 21 Parker Peters (IC)
- Mosey to Tennis Courts
- Super 21 (#20)
- 21 LBCs (In Cadence)
- Super 21 (#21)
- Bear Crawl Suicides x2 + 1 cross court (21 lines)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
YHC prayed us out asking God to help us be leaders in everything that we do.
Great to have 4 Willy Lomans from North Carolina with us.
The Bear Crawls were definitely a #crowdpleaser.
Not too much #mumblechatter, probably because everyone was counting the whole time.
Teasip, King of Beers, Natty Daddy and YHC ran 1 mile before the workout.
#Tclaps to Winklevoss from F3 Winston-Salem for coming up with this workout.
1. Texas Independence Day 18K is March 2nd. Start Training.
2. Run Ranger Run starts 2/1/19.
3. Bourbon Night is 2/7/19.